R-MAG for washing machines, boilers, dishwashers
Installation of R MAG for machines, boilers, dishwashers is done on each device separately.
1. At the BOILER directly on the boiler to supply cold water to the boiler.
It is only necessary to check whether the supply pipe from the boiler is marked BLUE (cold water), and then the connection is brought to the R-Mag with a flexible hose or a rigid connection. This establishes the water supply, and the boiler can operate smoothly.
2. In the case of a washing machine,
it is mounted directly on the tap or valve where the hose for supplying cold water to the machine has been screwed so far. It is necessary to screw the R-Mag on the tap or the valve is usually standard on 3/4 “machines, and for the R-Mag the hose from the machine is screwed.
3. With the DISHWASHER,
the R-Mag is mounted exactly the same as with the WASHING MACHINE.
Advantages of using R MAG devices on water heaters, washing machines and dishwashers:
- NO Limescale on the heaters
- EXISTENT STONE IS ELIMINATED IN 3-6 MONTHS
- NO CALCULATION IN INSTALLATIONS
- SAVE OF ELECTRICITY AND WASHING AGENTS
- WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEMICALS FOR SOFTENING WATER
- “WHITE STAINS” DO NOT REMAIN ON DISHES
- UNLIMITED WARRANTY OF DURABILITY AND FUNCTIONALITY
- EASY TO INSTALL
- NO MAINTENANCE COSTS
- WITHOUT NOZZLE CLOSURE